Do what you love

Do what you love

onsdag 12 november 2014

The "dubble" picture, it's all natural. It's not made in any editing program, it's just reflection in the window. I don't remember why I opened the window,  but I remember I was thinking like "oh that's cool, I'll grab my camera!". At least I think it's a funny picture!
Some days ago I was driving around, out in the woods, passing the city a few times, but didn't find anything that made this feeling you need if you really want to shoot some pictures, too enjoy the moment. But the gasoline cost to much so I had to quit for the day, but I felt a little disappointed at myself that none picture were taken. So I stopped at the train station, just thinking back on my emotional days and what I would have done. So, tadaa.





And I just want to decompose, this cold can go and digg its own grave. It decided to give me an eye infection as well. So now I can't se shit! And I don't have any glasses, but I will get som in the end of the week. And just to make me suffer some more, it have been a beautiful sky today, little light clouds to make a beautiful sunset.  And guess what? I SITTING HERE WITH EYES THAT CAN EVEN SEE ITS OWN BODY'S BELLYBUTTON, SO I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL WEATHER. It was the same yesterday, thick fog around the town at night. Do you know how awesome pictures gets in fog? And I missed out on it.
And I promise, just to mess with me, it will be northern lights to night. 
Fml đŸ‘§đŸ”«

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar